Last updated: 14th June 2023
1. Information We Collect
We collect two types of information:
a) Personal Information
You can visit and enjoy our Site without disclosing any personal information. However, we may need to collect personal information if you choose to subscribe to our newsletter, comment on a post, or contact us directly. The types of personal information we might collect include your name, email address, and any other information that you willingly provide to us.
b) Non-Personal Information
We automatically collect certain non-personal information when you visit our Site. This information does not identify you personally, but gives us insights about your use of the Site. This includes information about your device and internet connection, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, and the pages that you visit.
2. Use of Your Information
We use your personal information for various purposes, such as:
- To communicate with you, if you’ve requested that we get in touch or if you have subscribed to our newsletter.
- To improve our Site and the content we provide, based on the feedback and the usage data we receive from you.
Your non-personal information is used for:
- Understanding how our Site is used, so we can make improvements.
- Detecting, preventing, and responding to fraud, intellectual property infringement, violations of our terms and conditions, violations of law, or other misuse of our Site.
3. Sharing Your Information
We respect your privacy and do not share, sell, lease, or rent your personal information to third parties unless required by law.
4. Security of Your Information
We take appropriate and reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. While we strive to protect your information, no method of data transmission or storage is 100% secure, and thus, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
If you wish, you can disable cookies through your browser settings, but this may affect how the Site functions for you.
6. Children’s Privacy
Our Site is not intended for use by children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a user under the age of 18, we will delete the information from our records.
8. Contact Us