I welcome the opportunity to speak about Work & Family Policy, Fatherhood, and areas in which the two intersect, including the important topic of Chronic Overwork.
I have developed workshop material based on the content of The Working Dad’s Survival Guide, as well as my experiences working with leading companies and talking to dozens of dads around the country.
I would love to work with you, and to co-create something that both meets your needs and is in my wheelhouse.
Obviously, much of the content of The Working Dad’s Survival Guide is designed for men dealing with work-family balance, but has lots of cross-over to women, and to all employees in intensive work cultures. I also talk on the subject of combatting chronic overwork from both an employer and employee point of view.
In my workshops, I also touch on the following topics. These can be expanded to fit your needs:
- Assessing work and family priorities
- Time management and personal effectiveness
- How supervisors/managers can support work-life balance for their employees
- Why organizations and leaders should start addressing work-life concerns
- Paternity leave, workplace flexibility and performance evaluation
I have already conducted seminars and webinars with multiple Fortune 500 firms and leading workplace and fatherhood organizations, including:
Upcoming speaking events at:
- Northwestern University: Keynote address for their celebration of Work-Family Month
- Mom-mentum’s Women’s Leadership Conference
- The O.Berk Family Business Forum of the Rothman Institute
- The Dadly Rally, Los Angeles and New York City
I have also conducted Webinars with the following organizations:
- A Better Balance
- City Dads Group
- 1 Million for Work Flexibility
If you are a business, please contact me to discuss the services I provide. I can also arrange for volume discount pricing for book purchases. I am happy to work with NFPs, especially those working to promote work-family balance and/or fatherhood, on reduced pricing and discounted book purchases.
For all speaking engagements, seminars and workshops, I am represented by the BrightSightGroup. Please contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org for information and details.